Best of San Francisco Electric Bike Tour
887 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94109
You’ll get to know San Francisco’s patchwork of neighborhoods on the Best of San Francisco Electric Bike Tour!
This 4-hour guided ebike ride is your introduction to the city’s colorful history and cultures, with routes through its most vibrant neighborhoods, including the Mission, Castro, Haight-Ashbury, and Alamo Square. You will see how San Francisco has been shaped by waves of settlers, from Spanish missionaries to Silicon Valley techies. Join us as we pedal past dazzling murals, Victorian row houses, famous viewpoints, thriving commercial districts, and gems of Golden Gate Park.
Ghirardelli Square: Our Start and End Location.
Alamo Square: Home to the Painted Ladies and one of the most iconic views in the city.
Nopa: Residential neighborhood filled with Victorian architecture.
Panhandle: The handle to Golden Gate Park’s “pan,” this narrow park boasts redwood, cypress, and pine trees.
Golden Gate Park: The city’s ultimate treasure, it is where we go to run, ride, play, and think.
Haight-Ashbury: The famous 1960’s hippie hangout and former home to the Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, and more.
Lower Haight: Less famous than its Haight sibling up the hill, Lower Haight boasts hip shops, local bars, and the famous Wiggle bike route.
Castro: Vibrant, colorful, and rooted in activism, the Castro is sure to put a smile on your face.
Mission: Dynamic neighborhood with Latino roots and an abundance of historic murals.
We don’t stop for lunch on this tour, but we do include a snack stop.
All guests must be able to ride their own bicycles. Attachments such as double trailers and tagalong bikes are not permitted for the safety of the group.
9:30 am daily.
Important tour information
Please dress appropriately for the weather.
This tour is approximately 4 hours long and covers all the must-see sights!
Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes before your tour's starting time to check in with our team and meet your guide! Your outfit should be seasonally suitable; we also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes.
Don't forget a proper ID.
Know Before Your Go
- All children must be one year or older to be on any bike/bike attachments.
- Any riders who are under 18 years of age must have an adult present to check in and sign the waiver form in behalf of them. We require a valid identity card upon check in.
- For all our riders' safety, we are not able to accommodate any riders who are 300 pounds and over as this exceeds the weight limit the manufacturer has advised for the bike's build. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we do prioritize your safety during the ride.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
- Please refrain from joining us if you are not feeling well to help keep you and other guests safe.
- Guests are expected to wear masks for part of the tour- especially entering public stops, and to stay 6 feet apart from other guests.
Bike Tour Cancellation Policy
Please contact customer service at least 24 hours in advance if you cannot make your tour.
For any cancellations within 24 hours of the tour, we can provide a full credit in the amount you have paid towards bike rentals that will never expire!
In the event of inclement weather, our team will contact you in advance for any tour cancellations.