The Golden Gate Bridge Bike Tour
887 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94109
A beautiful bike ride along the city’s stunning waterfront, across the Golden Gate Bridge, towards the quaint coastal community of Sausalito.
We are excited to have you join our amazing tour guides on an adventure over San Francisco's most iconic bridge! This tour is approximately 3 hours long and covers many of SF's best sights, such as The Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito and much more!
To ensure a personalized guest experience, each tour will be held in a small-group format of no more than 15 guests.
After departing from Ghirardelli Square at the western end of Fisherman’s Wharf, guests will bike through the green hillside of Fort Mason, the Marina District, through Crissy Fields, up to and across the Golden Gate Bridge, and then down the Marin Headlands into Sausalito. There, guests can either stay to explore Sausalito on their own, or take the ferry back to San Francisco. Guests on this small-group bike tour will be fitted with state-of-the-art Cannondale bikes. For a nominal fee, guests can also upgrade to e-bikes.
10 am daily.
Important tour information
Please dress appropriately for the weather.
This tour is approximately 3 hours long and covers all the must-see sights!
Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes before your tour's starting time to check in with our team and meet your guide! Your outfit should be seasonally suitable; we also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes.
Don't forget a proper ID.
Know Before Your Go
- All children must be one year or older to be on any bike/bike attachments.
- Any riders who are under 18 years of age must have an adult present to check in and sign the waiver form in behalf of them. We require a valid identity card upon check in.
- For all our riders' safety, we are not able to accommodate any riders who are 300 pounds and over as this exceeds the weight limit the manufacturer has advised for the bike's build. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we do prioritize your safety during the ride.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
- Please refrain from joining us if you are not feeling well to help keep you and other guests safe.
- Guests are expected to wear masks for part of the tour- especially entering public stops, and to stay 6 feet apart from other guests.
Bike Tour Cancellation Policy
Please contact customer service at least 24 hours in advance if you cannot make your tour.
For any cancellations within 24 hours of the tour, we can provide a full credit in the amount you have paid towards bike rentals that will never expire!
In the event of inclement weather, our team will contact you in advance for any tour cancellations.